Expand my Community achievements bar.

Access the AA action promises in external code?

Level 1

Hi,

We have a pretty neat data layer implementation but are running into issues where the data layer is being cleared/replaced too quickly in Launch's asynchronous environment (due to events firing too quickly after another). We are wanting to implement some sort of "wait for track" logic into our data layer queue so that it isn't cleared/replaced until the previous beacon has fired. We would love to have this work based on promises rather than a static time delay, and I'm pretty sure that "AA - Set Variables" returns a promise and I'm assuming that "AA - Send Beacon" does as well, just not sure how to access it? 

It would be preferably to access it externally, but internally would work as well.

Hope this makes sense.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Dropping this here in case anyone else finds this post from a Goog search, like I just did. I think what you're looking for is getTracker and augmentTracker described here:  https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/tags/extensions/client/analytics/shared-...