Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is it possible to execute real-time callbacks to specific endpoints on e.g. each install or event tracking through happening in my mobile app?

Level 1

Hi,

I would like to trigger callbacks to my servers after tracking specific events on adobe analytics. Is this possible? Can adobe analytics execute callbacks?

Thanks,

Thomas

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Thomas,

To send the data to your own servers, you would have to create a custom callback by yourself. You will be able to access the variable values. Adobe Analytics currently does not have the functionality to send data to a separate server.

Thanks.

TM

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Thomas,

I am not very clear what you mean by callback, do you mean a server call by that? What I could infer is that you want to track events on your mobile app, could you tell me which SDK you are using? I am giving you the link for tracking events using iOS SDK, see if that helps - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mobile/ios/actions.html

Thanks.

TM

Level 1

I mean something similar to a webhook logic. So based on a specific event that was tracked by one of our clients with the Adobe Analytics SDK he uses, that we get informed about this with some parameters that should be provided within this webook/callback.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Thomas,

To send the data to your own servers, you would have to create a custom callback by yourself. You will be able to access the variable values. Adobe Analytics currently does not have the functionality to send data to a separate server.

Thanks.

TM