Expand my Community achievements bar.

Your DAM is a Cool Place — Bring It to Everyone | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Your DAM is a Cool Place — Bring It to Everyone by Adobe Blog

Abstract

It’s been a while since any of us got to line up for anything fun like a new restaurant or a trendy nightclub. But the line to get into your DAM? It’s longer than ever!

Don’t believe me? Chances are you have an incomplete view of what digital asset management (DAM) platforms do. Don’t get me wrong — the core value of DAM revolves around providing your marketing team with a digital single source of truth. However, when forming a DAM strategy, many organizations focus too much on the content — and not enough on the people who need that content to do their jobs.

Make marketing magic with AI
Your digital marketing teams will be the core beneficiaries of any DAM investment you make. By consolidating your organization’s content into a single source of truth, you can empower your marketers with enterprise-wide search, eliminate unnecessary duplication of content, ensure all users have access to the latest versions of approved content, and connect teams across the organization with comprehensive workflows. However, if your content lifecycle is bogged down by a rat’s nest of tedious, manual processes, it will quickly become impossible to keep up with the exponentially growing demand for new content.

Read Full Blog

Your DAM is a Cool Place — Bring It to Everyone

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies