Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
I have two aem 6.3 instances, called cq1 and cq2, they have same content and assets.
When I tried xpath query on cq1 with /jcr:root/content//*[jcr:contains(@fileReference, 'xxx.png' )]
I can get correct results.
When I tried same query on cq2, for some assets I can't get any result for other I just can get some old references, can't see any new's.
But if I change the query to /jcr:root/content//*[(@fileReference = 'xxx.png' )] it will return correct results.
I want know why I can not get correct result when I using "jcr:contains" in my query.
※instance restarting does not solve this problem.
Issue solved by re-index.
Check the query and index troubleshooting webinar: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kt/eseminars/gems/AEM-Query-and-Index-Troubleshooting2.ht...
Please enable to logging and check.
If content same then could be issue with indexing.
Use Explain query to check which index is used and what is configured there