Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workflow Packages

Level 1

Workflow Packages is not working in AEM 6.2 version.  Have followed the steps as per the below link

https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-2/administer/operations/workflows/starting.html

Every time it throws an exception as "PathNotFoundException" and Workflow Package Page does not exists but the page is present.

Can someone help me in this issue ?

11 Replies

Employee

What exception is thrown in error.log?

Regards,

Opkar

Level 10

I will test this and post back my findings too. See if i csn reproduce this result.

Level 2

Hi Kavitha,

I think the user is not given access to the path and hence the path not found exception. Kindly check the user permission for that particular path in User admin console.

Thanks,

Jaison Sunny :)

Level 1

Hi Suuny,

I'm testing with Admin user which has all permissions for that path.  So i hope this is not related to User permission.

Level 2

Did you get an approval for admin ?

When exactly is the error(I mean which step). Whether on approval of workflow "Request for Activation" or after that ?

Level 1

I'm applying "Publish Example" workflow to the workflow package page.  This workflow has two steps Validate Content and Publish Content.

Once I start the workflow, it asks for Admin Approval and after approval while publishing the content only the error occurs.

Tried the same in AEM 6.1 it is working fine without any exception.  Is there any additional configuration needed for AEM 6.2 ?

Level 2

The same workflow model works fine for me without doing anything. I am not sure why it is not wrking for you.

Only other thing I can think of is your instance might be corrupted. Could you try the same using a fresh 6.2 instance(i.e. without crx-quickstart) and try again.

Level 1

Tried with fresh instance of AEM 6.2, still facing the same issuesad

Level 3

Were you able to resolve this?  We are facing a similar issue.