Workflow Author -> Preview/Publisher -> Prod/Publisher

Sean-McK

Sean-McK

Sean-McK

15-02-2018

I know some other CMS's have this concept and I am sure we can do it in AEM, but I have a client that wants a preview environment. So for example the client wants to author some pages....hit publish and it goes to a "preview/stage" they can send out a link....this link is maybe only internal and no one can see it in the "real world". Once ok'ed then it would be moved to Production site. Is there any documents that talk about preview publish and a prod publish?

Thanks

Replies

Jörg_Hoh

Employee

Total Posts

Correct Reply

Jörg_Hoh

Employee

Total Posts

Correct Reply

Jörg_Hoh
Employee

08-12-2018

Can you please open a new thread for this issue? Because this is a totally different issue, although it happens in a very similar setup.

Thanks,

Jörg

catalinl4272756

catalinl4272756

catalinl4272756

07-06-2019

Hello team,

Do you know if there is a way to replicate versions from Author to Publisher?

what I want is to replicate jcr:versionStorage from Author to Publisher each time when I create a new version.

Thank you very much!

Jörg_Hoh

Employee

Total Posts

Correct Reply

Jörg_Hoh

Employee

Total Posts

Correct Reply

Jörg_Hoh
Employee

12-06-2019

For new questions please raid a new thread. Thanks!

Jörg

slnreddyonnet

slnreddyonnet

slnreddyonnet

21-06-2019

Hello,

I am facing one issue with content approval workflow. I have created a content approval workflow model based on the default workflow model 'Request for activation' model. Workflow is workfing fine but instead of publisher name, its showing publisher name as 'workflow-process-service' in siteadmin page screen.

Can you please let me know if any additional configurations are needed?

Thanks,

Laskhmi