Expand my Community achievements bar.

Where I can find awarded score for particular user while implementing scoring and badging in forum component?

Level 5

Hey Guys,

I have implemented Scoring  and Badging in one of my forum component. Awarded scores get stored on the Adobe cloud server (ASRP). I stuck with the following please help me to resolve these all.

1. I want to check what is the current score of a user, so where I can check that? Does a user can check his/her score or only a admin user have access to check score for a user.

2. I have multiple forum pages within a root directory. First I assigned Rules on a sub page and earn some badges, which was appearing properly with my profile. Then i decided to implement the rules on all the forum pages(to do this i have added the rules properties on root node). then I went on the same page where I earned badges previously. then I start comment and reply, what i see here at the same time two badges are now appearing with my profile. So does it expected behavior to show 2 or more badges at same time. I verified in the UGC json as well and it is also showing 2 badges assigned (Silver and Gold) for that sub page and for rest of the sub pages it is only showing the current badge which is Silver.

Please let me know how to resolve these all?

Thanks!

Rashid

0 Replies