Expand my Community achievements bar.

when we login into CRXde, the user data must be set to client context automatically.please help me in this.

Former Community Member

the user data must be set to  client context automatically when he or she login into CRXde. I cannot set .i used login component it was set automatically.but in my case with CRX login it must be set

3 Replies

Administrator

Hi

As mentioned, CRXDE is deprecated. Adobe is not planning any further enhancement for it. 

Developer ToolsCRXDE (Eclipse-based)Adobe is not planning to further enhance the Eclipse-based CRXDE. Recommendation is to used the new Eclipse plug-ins shipped with 6.0 that also work with 5.6.x.

Documentation :- https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/release-notes/deprecated-removed-features.html

AEM Developer Tools for Eclipse for back end development and bracket for fronted development is preferred.

Client Context :- The Client Context represents a dynamically assembled collection of user data. You can use the data to determine the content to show on a web page in a given situation (content targeting).

What do you mean when you say.. User data automatically set to client context ? 

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Employee

Are you talking about CRXDE Lite?

Regards,

Opkar

Level 1
        Yea opkar..the client context is not set we have to load profile .so for setting  in cq what should we do