Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Web enabled renditions

Level 3

When we upload an image, by default there should be 1280x1280 web enabled rendition created. I created  workflow to add more web enabled resolutions and added launcher. Renditions are generated (custom web renditions and 1280x1280) but when i opened the image from DAM it is showing the original file only. It is not scaling the images with requested sizes even though renditions are created

AEM 6.0 with SP2

5 Replies

Level 10

Are you not seeing rendition in right panel as shown below

Community Advisor
You can see dam renditions only in the renditions right panel

Level 3

I am able to see the renditions on the right side. But the images are not scaling properly. even the OOTB generated web.1280x1280 rendition is not the correct size 

Level 10

Are you seeing any error in your error.log when workflow is executing

Level 9

May I know how are you checking whether rendition is rendered or not?. Can I have that image URL?. In order to render a correct image, make sure, you hit the correct image rendition resource.

AEM dev wrote...

When we upload an image, by default there should be 1280x1280 web enabled rendition created. I created  workflow to add more web enabled resolutions and added launcher. Renditions are generated (custom web renditions and 1280x1280) but when i opened the image from DAM it is showing the original file only. It is not scaling the images with requested sizes even though renditions are created

AEM 6.0 with SP2