Expand my Community achievements bar.

User Sync Problem with Satisfied Component

Level 4

I have 3 environments using User Synchronization.

2 of the environments are working normally.

The one that is not working appears to be due to the org.apache.sling.distribution.trigger.impl.ScheduledDistributionTriggerFactory component being in a Satisfied state, needs to be active. This component is active in the other 2 environments.

I am looking for some direction in determining why this is. What I know is the Reference resolverFactory and Reference scheduler are both Satisfied, however they do not have a Bound Service ID associated with them.

Reference resolverFactory["Satisfied","Service Name: org.apache.sling.api.resource.ResourceResolverFactory","Cardinality: 1..1","Policy: static","Policy Option: reluctant"]
Reference scheduler

["Satisfied","Service Name: org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler.Scheduler","Cardinality: 1..1","Policy: static","Policy Option: reluctant"]

Working environments look like this for the component:

Reference resolverFactory["Satisfied","Service Name: org.apache.sling.api.resource.ResourceResolverFactory","Cardinality: 1..1","Policy: static","Policy Option: reluctant","Bound Service ID 1497 (Apache Sling Resource Resolver Factory)"]
Reference scheduler["Satisfied","Service Name: org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler.Scheduler","Cardinality: 1..1","Policy: static","Policy Option: reluctant","Bound Service ID 1158

So my question is, how can I get the satisfied component to have References with a Bound Service ID?

3 Replies

Level 10

Are all three versions the same AEM instance. Something has to explain the difference in how the bundle is behaving. There is a bundle missing from the instance where its not in active state. Looks like - Bound Service ID 1497

Level 4

Thanks for replying Scott. There was an extra "(" in a configuration. Not sure how it got there, but there it is.

Level 2

I am also facing a similar issue. One of the services is satisfied in my local (Ex:1), But this is in active state in my QA instance (Ex:2)

Could you please suggest on this

Ex:1 

Reference resourceResolverFactorySatisfied
Service Name: org.apache.sling.api.resource.ResourceResolverFactory
Cardinality: 1..1
Policy: static
Policy Option: reluctant

Ex:2

Reference resourceResolverFactorySatisfied
Service Name: org.apache.sling.api.resource.ResourceResolverFactory
Cardinality: 1..1
Policy: static
Policy Option: reluctant
Bound Service ID 2537 (Apache Sling Resource Resolver Factory)