1. I have a content component - "Hero" on an AEM page - home.html
2. Hero component browses Panel component pages - which means, AEM page with Panel Content Component.
home.html (with Hero) -> panel1.html
Problem is how to use experience fragments here for #2.
Instead of using individual AEM pages for Panel component.
Use experience fragments instead.
1. I created one experience fragment with Panel component.
2. Tried to use in home1.html , home2.html
Issue where I got stuck:
1. How do I associate Hero component and the experience Fragment component. These will be added as 2 individual components on home.html?How will Hero component get data from Panel components? There could be multiple other Experience Fragments components. How could I associate one experience fragment component to Hero component?
2. As far as I know, I cannot break inheritance of experience fragments in AEM 6.3. My problem is if experience fragment -"ex-panel1" is used on home1.html and home2.html. But in home2.html, the image I want to use a different one, rest of data I can re-use as-is. I will update ex-panel1 in home2.html alone with new image. Is this the recommended approach? I see things are working fine but just wanted to get a confirmation since I read breaking inheritance in experience fragments is an option only from AEM 6.4.