Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unobfuscated uber jar error with maven: com/adobe/aem/uber-jar/6.2.0-SP1/uber-jar-6.2.0-SP1-apis.jar; error in opening zip file

Level 2

I am trying to compile using the unobfuscated version of uber jar. But the source fails to compile. I downloaded the jar files from https://daycare.day.com/home/products/uberjar.html.

com/adobe/aem/uber-jar/6.2.0-SP1/uber-jar-6.2.0-SP1-apis.jar; error in opening zip file

/Users/2011864/work/property-sites/core/src/main/java/com/hyatt/propertySites/core/listeners/SimpleResourceListener.java:[21,28] package org.apache.sling.api does not exist

4 Replies

Level 4

Hi, Sanjeev

Try to include your uberjar "uber-jar-6.2.0-SP1-apis.jar" manually into your .m2 folder and build.

Or

Try deleting .m2 folder and make sure your dependency is included for uberjar in your pom, then use "mvn clean install".

This might help!

Thanks,

Vamsi

Level 2

Vamsi,

Thanks for your reply. I did clear my .m2 and did a mvn install:install. I still the same problem. The simple jar -tvf command also fails. I get an zip exception.

Thanks,

Sanjeev

Level 4

Did you also try including it in .m2 manually? 

Level 2

yes I did. 

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=uber-jar-6.2.0-SP1-apis.jar -DgroupId=com.adobe.aem -DartifactId=uber-jar -Dversion=6.2.0-SP1 -Dclassifier=apis -Dpackaging=jar