Figure out if this happens just for your credentials only?
Share the appropriate logs/screenshots that show 403 error
Find out what has changed since the last time it worked fine
Ask the admin user/other super users to test the same fn, if possible
Ok, I will try these....thank you
Before this error is not showing, its showing recently
Yes, I have the EDIT/DELETE permissions but not admin rights
403 indicates that you might not have appropriate permissions for modify that component/page.
Are you sure that you've correct EDIT/DELETE permissions
Is it possible to try with 'admin' credentials?
- I'm using AEM 6.4
- I don't have idea about it
- yes, Its showing 403 forbidden error
Please help me in that ASAP.
- What is your AEM version?
- Do you see this error in OOTB text component?
- Check if there is an error in the browser console or error logs.
- is this issue happening on all pages?