Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Unable to save the data while using the extended Jouranl Component.

Level 1

Hi,

I have followed every step given in the following repo GitHub - Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-scf-sample-components-extension: Sample package for AEM Social Co...

I have added the subtitle property to "com.adobe.cq.social.journal.client.endpoints.impl.JournalOperationsService" and created a page using the given template and tried to add the extended journal component and clicked on New Article and tried to enter some content and clicked on publish immediately. But after I click on Publish it's taking me to the same page and no content is being published. And  I checked if the UGC is stored under /content/usergenerated/asi/jcr/content.

Where as the other components are working fine. I have added the required client libraries. Can anyone help me what am I missing?

1589583_pastedImage_8.png

And now, when I clicked on publish nothing is being saved.

1589584_pastedImage_9.png

1589600_pastedImage_10.png

1589601_pastedImage_11.png

2 Replies

Level 1

looks like JS folder under etc/designs/acme/site/js is causing issue. Unable to find out the reason. Once I delete the JS folder it's working fine but now the ideation component is not working.