I just replaced the deprecated methods used in this exercise with the latest ones.
The build is successful.
But after deployement, solr-plugin - Core bundle is in installed state due to following issues :
org.apache.zookeeper -- Cannot be resolved org.apache.zookeeper.data -- Cannot be resolved org.apache.zookeeper.server.auth -- Cannot be resolved org.json,version=[20090211.0,20090212) from com.adobe.granite.bundles.json (50) org.json.simple -- Cannot be resolved
I also tried adding latest and different versions of zookeeper in pom.xml. But the issue remains same.
I also tried converting zookeeper jar into bundle and then deploying the same on felix console. Still the same issue persists.