I am using AEM 6.3, Touch UI. I wanted to expand the default text component from we-retail by adding the RTE table plugin into the rich text editor. So I added a "cq:editConfig" with this node structure:
Thanks Gaurav. This actually isn't my exact use case. It's a simplified, non-business-specific version, using the we-retail text component to make it easier to reproduce the issue. Our actual use case is a custom component from Classic that was brought over to Touch, with Touch dialogs then added to the component. But the example I gave highlights the exact problem without all the extra baggage.