Expand my Community achievements bar.

Touch UI in AEM 6.2

Former Community Member

HI All,

I am facing one issue with FieldLevelInheritance on touch UI dialog same as page properties,not working even after added lock as cq msms lock on each property.

Can any one suggest me pleas,e do we need to add any thing to other than this property.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Nani

3 Replies

Administrator

Former Community Member

Those links are not working and don't see touch ui information.

Thanks for reply

Employee

The revert-inheritance button changes its behaviour as consitency was needed.This now solely allows resumes inheritance from the next roll-out

As the cancel button only pauses inheritance from the next roll-out

No update of the content is triggered nor on Page, PageProperty or Component level

Ghost-Components remain.

NOTE: the LiveStatus frames turn green. Indicating that the Page/Component is inheriting.

This is not to be confused with the content is the same in Blueprint and LiveCopy

The remove mentions that reverting inheritance automatically triggers a rollout which was the old behavior.

Now reverting inheritance does not trigger a rollout as per the changed/new behavior

A general recommendation is that if a user wishes to trigger a rollout after reverting inheritance, they must do this as a separate step.

See: https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/administer/sites/msm/msm-livecopy.html