Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Touch Components are not being displayed on the page

Community Advisor

Hi All,

We are facing an issue while configuring the components in touch UI. We configured components in design mode and when we double click on the parsys not able to see any components.

Please find the attached screenshot.

Thanks,

Mani Kumar K

7 Replies

Level 10

Is this for all components or only specific components? 

Community Advisor

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Is this for all components or only specific components? 

This is for all components and these are developed in Classic UI and when we open the same in Touch UI this problem arised.

Level 7

At the time of creation of component have you restricted the use of component by providing allowed parent and children?

Could you please try by creating a component without allowed parent and children and assigning to your component group.

Then from design mode allow that component group on a new page and try inserting it.

Administrator

Hi

I also faced this problem some time back (on AEM 6.1).

When i use to double click on "Drag Component Here" same empty Insert New Component message use to come up. 

But workaround i followed was, going to left side rail, and drag and dropping the component that i would want to use. 

I would request you to please try this on "geometrixx" as well and verify the behavior.

~kautuk

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Community Advisor

kautuksahni wrote...

Hi

I also faced this problem some time back (on AEM 6.1).

When i use to double click on "Drag Component Here" same empty Insert New Component message use to come up. 

But workaround i followed was, going to left side rail, and drag and dropping the component that i would want to use. 

I would request you to please try this on "geometrixx" as well and verify the behavior.

~kautuk

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Same behaviour in geometrixxx as well.

Community Advisor

Hi All,

Can we get any help on this issue  :)

Thanks,

Mani Kumar K

Administrator

Manikumar wrote...

Hi All,

Can we get any help on this issue  :)

Thanks,

Mani Kumar K

Try adding the components form side rail (Lest hand-side) rather than Double clicking.

I used this as a workaround in my case. But this happened only with my custom Site not with "geometrixxx".

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni