Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Today] [Ask the Expert] April 2016 Sesison of ASK the AEM Community Experts - Working with AEM Forms

Administrator

Hi Community

Join Scott Macdonald, Adobe Experience Manager Community Manager and Rajesh R. Kandasamy, a community contributor, (and other community members) for an in-depth look at how to work with AEM Forms to build data capture applications and meet business requirements.

Details are:-

Date:- Apr 19, 2016

Time:- 08:30pm to 09:30pm (India Standard Time) / 11 AM EST

Link:- https://communities.adobe.com/content/usergenerated/content/cush/en/communities/aem_technologistsdev...

Please join as to make this event a success.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni
2 Replies

Level 7

Hi Kautuk,

Excellent event. Must to attend.

1. Is it on AEM Forms 6.1 or 6.2?

2. Could you please share the course content?

3. Does it cover AEM Forms Workflows, Workspace and Lifecycle or it is limited to AEM Forms?

4. Will there be more such sessions on AEM Forms?

Very encouraging stuff!

Thanks,

Rama.

Administrator

nsvsrk wrote...

Hi Kautuk,

Excellent event. Must to attend.

1. Is it on AEM Forms 6.1 or 6.2?

2. Could you please share the course content?

3. Does it cover AEM Forms Workflows, Workspace and Lifecycle or it is limited to AEM Forms?

4. Will there be more such sessions on AEM Forms?

Very encouraging stuff!

Thanks,

Rama.

Hi Rama

1. It would be on AEM 6.1

2. It is a webinar like, where speaker will cover "working with AEM Forms", there is no such course as in.

3. This i need to confirm from Scott.

4. Yes, every month we have one Ask the Expert session, as last was on Sightly. We will defiantly let community know about these sessions.

These sessions are good learning experience. You can ask questions to expert, good information world be shared.

We would be sharing PPT, Packages, material presented in this session with all the attendees.

I hope it answers your question.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni