Expand my Community achievements bar.

Targeting nested parsys AEM 6.2

Level 1

Hi everyone!

My issue is the following. I have a component which has or could have multiple components inside(nested parsys). The issue is that once I target the main component, I can't target the nested ones. All the inner parsys are not reachable in targeting mode. My workaround was to target the nested parsys and then , target the main. That works ok , but my question is, is there some service pack available that solves this issue ?

3 Replies

Level 10

I doubt there is any service pack that addresses this use case. Lets see if other community members have thoughts here.

Level 1

Hi smacdonald2008, thanks for your answer. I'm sorry for the misunderstood , but I have to let you know that the workaround is not working properly. I'm able to target the components , but once I target the overall component, it erase the target configuration for the nested ones. The conclusion is that targeting is not working when we want to taget overall component and nested. Is this a known issue ? Do you guys have a solution for it ?

Level 1

Has any one had the issue with this or is it by design that this wouldnt work am on AEM 6.3.3 have same problem yet.