Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn More

View all

Sign in to view all badges

Target Integration with AEM 6.5 - Personalization

Avatar

Avatar
Validate 1
Level 3
prashantonkar
Level 3

Likes

17 likes

Total Posts

51 posts

Correct Reply

7 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 1
Ignite 1
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Give Back
View profile

Avatar
Validate 1
Level 3
prashantonkar
Level 3

Likes

17 likes

Total Posts

51 posts

Correct Reply

7 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 1
Ignite 1
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Give Back
View profile
prashantonkar
Level 3

16-04-2020

I have integrated AEM 6.5 and Target successfully through IMS and legacy Target cloud service. I created an activity on AEM and pushed it to Target. I am able to see the activity in AEM. When I open the page either in publish or in author with wcmmode disabled, I got the following error

Rendering mbox failed target-global-mbox : {status: "error", error: "unknown client code : <client-code>

For this I changed property "clientcode" from tenant id to client code in target configuration. After this I am getting following error:

"The default offer path was not found in the internal map for mbox target-global-mbox"

And the targeted content is hidden on the page. Even the default content is not shown. 

Can anyone help me? I must have missed something.

AEM 6.5 cloud service IMS Configuration mbox Offers Personalization Target Target API

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Avatar

Avatar
Validate 1
Level 3
prashantonkar
Level 3

Likes

17 likes

Total Posts

51 posts

Correct Reply

7 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 1
Ignite 1
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Give Back
View profile

Avatar
Validate 1
Level 3
prashantonkar
Level 3

Likes

17 likes

Total Posts

51 posts

Correct Reply

7 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 1
Ignite 1
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Give Back
View profile
prashantonkar
Level 3

23-04-2020

This was happening because for some reason, another offer (which was configured to some other page) was being resolved on this page. Hence nothing was displayed. I deactivated the old offer and then the default content was displayed. I still have problem with offer resolution.

Answers (0)