Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

[Summit 2019] AEM Sessions + Hands-on LABs Catalog

Administrator

1/18/19

summit2019.png

Hi Community

Please find all the sessions and labs covered in upcoming Adobe Summit—The Digital Experience Conference: http://bit.ly/2QXMdIC

Excited to announce the online agenda for the Content and Experience Management Track. Bookmark it!

At your fingertips, find the full list of Sessions & Labs published to date with hyperlink to the Summit Catalog for the complete session or lab profile (abstract, speakers, targeted audience, and more). 

See you all at the Summit.

-Kautuk

12 Comments

Community Advisor

1/18/19

Thanks but I don't see any schedule option to reserve a spot either a session or a lab. Can you check?

Employee Advisor

1/18/19

The schedule is based on the amount of people signing up for a lab. Sometimes there is demand for 2 or even 3 runs of a lab, and the schedule is then adapted to that. But upfront this is not not known, and any upfront schedule would be subject to many changes, so the final schedule will be finished some weeks before Summit.

That's at least my explanation to it :-)

Jörg

I appreciate the thought Jorg, and I agree to your statement about adjustments to the schedule.  But at this point you can't sign up for anything.  Session or Lab.

Right now it is just a list of possible labs and sessions.

Administrator

1/18/19

Yes, it's just a list. Timings and reserving would be announced in a week or two. Stay tuned, I will notify you all again.

HTH

Sessions and Labs schedule will be announce in a week or 2. Currently it is just a list which is announced.

HTH

Administrator

1/18/19

Hi Joerg,

For repeat Labs, we have reserved the slots. Which labs will fill those slots would be governed based on the Labs having the fastest registration filling up.

Whereas we would be announcing the schedule in a week or two. So then uses can start registrating for Labs.

Administrator

1/22/19

Hi all, just wanted to let you know the scheduler is now open for sessions and labs. Please register as we plan to repeat labs based on demand.

Thanks

Spring

Administrator

1/22/19

springsking, thanks a lot for sharing the latest update.

noksc , peternash@gmail.com and Jörg , Summit schedule is now open: This means people that are registered can now schedule their sessions + labs.

Administrator

2/13/19

Here is the List of Contextual Community Thread for each AEM LAB:

Hi kautuksahni

Is there any place that we can get all the labs and sessions related materials like lab manual and sessions recordings.