Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Style sheets from other website is loading

Level 3

Hi All,

We have two different websites running on the same aem instance.(AEM 6.1 CFP11)

We are redesigning our sites and while debugging the client libs am seeing the styles are getting loaded from the other site as well.

I tried troubleshooting but couldn't get a lead.

Can someone please help me identify where it might go wrong or a better way to debug this issue.

Thanks,

Arun.

3 Replies

Level 10

Somewhere is WEB SITE A - there must be a reference to WEB SITE B client lib that contains the CSS. Otherwise, the clientlib would not load.

Level 1

Hello, I need some help and I don’t know where to get it. I am currently using Lightroom Mobile as my editing platform and I can’t access one of my photos. I have been editing the photo over the last couple of days but now it will not allow me to edit or save the image to my camera roll. This photo was taken on my iPhone also. Any suggestions?

Level 10

Please post your QUestion in the correct Adobe COmmunity. For Lightroom Mobile - i recommend that you post here:

Lightroom CC for mobile & Apple TV