Replies

anuj_pathak1

anuj_pathak1

anuj_pathak1

23-05-2018

Hi ireasor​,

I was reading through your reply here and wanted to ask, is there any way to configure different domain for different locale site

For example : request for mysite.com/sitemap.xml would rewrite to mysite.com/content/my_company/en_us.sitemap.xml and mysite.es/sitemap.xml would rewrite to /content/my_company/es_es.sitemap.xml

We are running into issue where all locale site sitemap URL are starting with mysite.com/xxx instead of mysite.de/xxxx

I also look into Externalize where we can only configure one domain.

is there any other way to fix it ?

Arun_Patidar

MVP

Total Posts

Correct Reply

Arun_Patidar

MVP

Total Posts

Correct Reply

Arun_Patidar
MVP

23-05-2018

Hi Anuj,

Please check Sling:mapping if helps

Apache Sling :: Mappings for Resource Resolution

Here you might be looking for sling:internalRedirect

How to configure Internal and External Redirects in CQ5 | aemblog

ireasor

Employee

ireasor

Employee

ireasor
Employee

24-05-2018

Hi anuj.pathak​.  In the future, it would be better to start a new thread instead of adding on to an old one.  The use case you outline should be achievable through the use of mod_rewrite, though.  Please see mod_rewrite - Apache HTTP Server Version 2.4 for more information.

arunp99088702​, you may be able to use mappings and internalRedirects to meet this use case, but it wouldn't be the preferred approach due in part to complexities that would be introduced in cache clearing.  See the URL rewriting section at SEO and URL Management Best Practices for more information.