Hi, I'd really appreciate some help with the following. I've integrated to Adobe Target from my AEM instance and created experiences on a page, but I can't see them being simulated. These are the steps I took to integrate AEM with Target:
1. Register with Adobe Target to create an account
2. Add the following 2 entries to your page component's head section:
2. Opt in to the integration with AEM (Using the opt-in wizard. Or manually as below. I've tried both.)
3. Create a Target configuration in AEM
4. Create a Target framework that identifies the visitor data you want to track i.e. surferinfo.browserfamily
5. Associate the framework with my root page
6. Enable the Target replication agent (if i'm using the opt-in wizard, the above 3-6 is done for me)
7. Create Brand, and activity. Configure the activity to use Adobe Target and use Experience Targeting.
8. On page>Start targeting. Ensure the brand and activity are selected at the top of the page. Click on component to target and add target. From right pane, add a new experience. Change the targeted component (I'm only updating text) for the new experience. (Note at this point, I can't seem to push the offer up to the offer library. This is a bug because, i'm unable to choose an offer destination in the Destination field.).
9. I go 'Next' after I have added my experience. I choose the audience for the experience.
10. 'Next' and add a goal metric and finish the setup of the activity.
11. Publish page and this should push through all the configs and changes through.
However, when I view the page on the publish instance (in a firefox browser or as a return user) I don't see the relevant experience. Anyone experience this before and why this might be? In AEM author, when i view in preview mode, I cannot see the Context hub icon. Is this a problem?