Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Separate page path and references from reference.json in ReferenceSearchDialog.js(/apps/cq/ui/widgets/source/widgets/wcm/ReferenceSearchDialog.js)

Level 10

Hi,

Generally when we activate pages, By default AEM pushes references and pages combined in a bulk into reference.json.

But I want to send references and page path separately to reference.json. In order to do that, I think we have to override(ReferenceSearchDialog.js) for this

Can anyone help me in editing JS.

Thanks,
Ratna Kumar,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Ratna Kumar wrote...

Hi,

Generally when we activate pages, By default AEM pushes references and pages combined in a bulk into reference.json.

But I want to send references and page path separately to reference.json. In order to do that, I think we have to override(ReferenceSearchDialog.js) for this

Thanks,
Ratna Kumar,

The issue has been resolved.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Ratna Kumar wrote...

Hi,

Thanks,
Ratna Kumar,

The issue has been resolved.