Search query not working after AEM 6.5 upgrade

Avatar

Avatar

ashishkhadpe

Avatar

ashishkhadpe

ashishkhadpe

16-12-2020

Hi Everyone,

 

We have recently upgraded from AEM 6.2 to 6.5. When we tested the search functionality, we encountered that few of our queries are not executing and throwing an error.

 

I am pasting one query here for reference : 

select [jcr:path], [jcr:score], [rep:excerpt] from [nt:hierarchyNode] as a where isdescendantnode(a, '/content') and [jcr:content/hideFromSearch] is null and contains([jcr:content/*], 'Media')

 

Error we can see in logs and on query performance tool is : 

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 8.52.00 PM.png

 

If we change some predicate like below the query works : 

select [jcr:path], [jcr:score], [rep:excerpt] from [nt:hierarchyNode] as a where isdescendantnode(a, '/content') and [jcr:content/hideFromSearch] = 'false' and contains([jcr:content/*], 'Media')

 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Avatar

Avatar

Singaiah_Chintalapudi

MVP

Avatar

Singaiah_Chintalapudi

MVP

Singaiah_Chintalapudi
MVP

16-12-2020

Looks like some structural changes on AEM 6.5. We've faced similar issues (not same as below) and modifying the predicates to fix these issues.

 

Thanks,

Singaiah