We recently upgraded our code to AEM 6.3 and Java 1.8 compatible. After the deployment, we found that the configurations are not properly shown in configMgr, Ex: Process Description, Label, and names not displayed and instead displayed as com.xyz.field.name, com.xyz.field.description as given in the config. The configurations are also unbound with the bundles. We are using the following dependencies.
We are using the 6.3 Uber jar but not the Adobe Archetype. The annotation api is being resolved from the org.apache.felix.scr.annotations The dependency used is provided above. We also didn't find the dependency being resolved from any of the bundle in depfinder.