We are using AEM 6.3
We wanted to integrate S3 bucket with 2 AEM instances and share Assets across both the instances.
But that is not working for us.
1. Added configuration in one AEM author instance.
2. Logs ensured that data store synced with S3
3. Tried to retrieve one image, logs showed the image is downloading from S3
4. Now configured another AEM publish with S3
5. Tried to pull one of the images from publish - This is not being pulled from S3
1. From forums I got multiple people tried using shared S3 across multiple AEM instances - Can anyone share the configuration? I am assuming this is a valid use-case.
2. Did anyone try this with AEM 6.4?
The config file for the shared datastore would be the same.
You would need "org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.datastore.S3DataStore.config" file in install folder of publish instance.
Check section "Configuring a Shared Data Store" here.
Nice community response!