When I add text component on my page, it shows me all the fields, but after editing it once only some field is available for editing. Please see the steps below for reproducing it.
Also - from your description - seems like you are dropping on a new text component and never set text in it and click Done.
Step 5 - you enter text - which is valid. Then for this text to take hold - you need to click the Check button (done).
Sorry for wrong links. Please find the attachments below.
1. Drag and drop text (RTE) component.
2. Click on Edit button
3. Click on Full Screen and write some text.
4. Click on minimize
5. Now click on "Close",as highlighted
6 Now, click on "Edit" again
7. Now click on Full Screen again as highlighted
8. Now, in the edit screen, you can see there are some options missing in comparision to first time RTE.
Hope it helps.
Thanks in advance,
These options are the default for the RTE.
If you want to add more options - you need to set more plug-in nodes in the component's dialog.
To learn how to do this - see this document: Configuring Experience Manager Rich Text Editor Plugins in a Touch UI Component Dialog
I got it what are you saying. But my issue is that, options which are available in first time editing (See step 3 pic) are not available in second time (See step 8 pic).
Hope I am more clear this time.