Expand my Community achievements bar.

RTE Hyperlink plugin prepends the author domain in 6.3

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I have found that the RTE Hyperlink plugin is somehow prepending the author's domain to the internal links authored and after the publish, we see the link is still associated with the author domain only. This is not happening in the earlier versions of AEM. Here is how it is happening:

1276240_pastedImage_2.png

Can someone help me out to control this plugin to prevent this.

Thanks in advance!

10 Replies

Level 5

BTW still using classic UI in 6.3

~susheel

Level 2

Yes, we have this requirement for both Classic and Touch UI.

Community Advisor

Hi Divya    

Can you try applying the below property to the richtext?

1277892_pastedImage_0.png

Community Advisor

divyak96999766​ did this work ? or did you get a solution for this issue ? If yes, please post that here so that it may help others who may face a similar issue

Level 2

No Veena, the solution didnt work for me. We have raised this issue to Adobe and still waiting for their solution.

Level 4

"Link to" field of basic content finder is not allowing me to leave blank, pathfield surrounded by red border. Did you faced any issue on this?

1326323_pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_1.png

Community Advisor

do you have property allowBlank --> set as "true" ?

Level 4

Veena, I've tried allowBlank it's not working. Do you think clearInvalid() can work. Let me know how to embed it if yes

Can you please check thisPathfield for Text component hyperlink in 6.3 Classic UI

thank you

Level 1

Hi Divyak, did you hear back  a solution for this issue from adobe.

Level 4

We're facing the same issue on Prod server, but the lower environments are working perfect. Awaiting for a possible solution.