Expand my Community achievements bar.

Rich Text Editor does not show correctly.

Level 3

Hello Community!

I am struggling resolving following problem.

I made text component with using text component through core package in AEM6.2 environment.

1293074_pastedImage_1.png

I assume some libraries are missing from project or I might configure the node in correct.

I have following structure in the component (textField component)

1293075_pastedImage_2.png

The properties in the component node is following.

1293076_pastedImage_3.png

I also noticed that there are several the same error in browser console.

1293080_pastedImage_4.png

The error comes from core.js so it makes sense to me since I have problem using core component.

If anybody knows how to fix this problem, Please comment on this board.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Ryu

4 Replies

Level 10

See: aem-core-wcm-components/README.md at master · Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-core-wcm-components · GitHub

Core Components are for use in AEM 6.3 according to the ReadMe here. I have only ever used them too on 6.3.

Level 3

@smacdonald2008 Thank you for the comment.

I understand core package was introduced at AEM6.3. However, I have seen We.retail page uses core package and it was working fine on 6.1 AEM before. So I assumed it is also possible to use on 6.2 AEM.

I forgot to mention that I'm having the same problem when I use wcm/foundation/components/text as well.

Level 10

Can you load your package onto a Google drive so community can try and load to investigate what is happening.

Level 3

Sure

I also included several text components that inherited from different component such as core, wcm and foundation

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6fVC0VfWG47TFNZMTdiUjUzT3M/view?usp=sharing