Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Rich text and ACS Commons multifield

Level 4

Hi,

I am struggling to make rich text editor work inside ACS Commons multifield.

AEM version is 6.3 + SP1 + CFP1

ACS Commons version is also the latest one: 3.14.6

I have tried to reproduce this article, installing the package attached: Creating an AEM HTML Template Language 6.3 component that uses a Multifield

The bug is the following: when I try to add a link in the rich text editor using the pathbrowser of the link plugin, I can't submit the dialog anymore.

Do you know if, actually, AEM rich text editor and ACS Commons multifield can work together?

A few screenshot to make easier to understand the bug

Initial state of the dialog

rtebug.PNG

I select "Test link" and I select the link plugin. The popup with the pathbrowser appears:

rtebug2.PNG

Then I select the button to choose a path with the pathfield picker, and the picker shows up:

rtebug3.PNG

I select one page and the submit button of the dialog becomes disabled:

rtebug4.PNG

2 Replies

Administrator

Duplicate Question:- RTE plugin issues in Multifield (AEM 6.3)

Try the package kept in this article:- Creating an AEM HTML Template Language 6.3 component that uses a Multifield

DOWNLOAD

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi kautuksahni​,

I am implementing richtext in acs-common multifield as Node store in AEM 6.4 but when I am authoring the multifield dialog then richtext value is not retained in dialog box.

Do I need to change the touchui-widgets-init.js in acs -commons package. Moreover , in touchui-widgets-init.js  it is giving $field.prop("type")  value as undefined. 

Do you know what changes should I do in aem 6.4 ? and it is good to make changes in acs-commons js.

Regards,

Swati