to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Reporting pulling all page modification or activations

georgeb2620208
Level 2
Level 2

I want to use a modified version of the component report to look at changes in the system by certain components but instead of looking at say Last Modified or Last Replication, I want to look at all actions for a set of pages within a time span.

In short, how do I create/update the report to show an audit report where I would look at all modifications of a page through a certain component?  

We are working through a content automation plan where we redesign components to become fully dynamic and I want to be able to show benefits if this were done.  Hence, I want to be able to look at full change history by page and component.

Are there any code sets/examples you could provide that would do this?

3 Replies
smacdonald2008
Level 10
Level 10

I am not aware of any examples that show this use case - only information that is related is here: 

https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-2/administer/operations/reporting.html

georgeb2620208
Level 2
Level 2

What page property would be used to look at date modified as opposed to Last Modified which is easy to find?

kautuk_sahni
Community Manager
Community Manager

I want to use a modified version of the component report to look at changes in the system by certain components but instead of looking at say Last Modified or Last Replication, I want to look at all actions for a set of pages within a time span.

In short, how do I create/update the report to show an audit report where I would look at all modifications of a page through a certain component?  

We are working through a content automation plan where we redesign components to become fully dynamic and I want to be able to show benefits if this were done.  Hence, I want to be able to look at full change history by page and component.

Are there any code sets/examples you could provide that would do this?