Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Replication

Level 5

How to configure multiple author and one publish instance?

4 Replies

Employee

Hi,

what is your use case? As the standard configuration is to have a publish instance receive content from a single author instance. you can have a singe author pushing content to many publish instances.

Regards,

Opkar

Level 10

Hi Shivangi,

Yes Opkar is right.

You can have single author instance and many publish instances. Single publish instance is not at all recommended.

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.

Community Advisor

I think it should not be an ideal case to have multiple author which pushes content to same single publish instance . Imagine the scenario of having a conflicting situation where same node modified from both the instance is pushed at the same time. The content will get conflicted and will never give you the intended result. I think you shud rethink the solution for your use case. Could you please tell what is the use-case for which are planning for this solution ?

Thanks

Veena

Level 5

what is the use case of multiple author and multiple publish? and how to configure its implementation?