Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Regarding publish instance

Level 2

I am trying to start publish instance on my system. I have renamed the jar file as cq5-publish-4503.jar and now when I am trying to start by clicking on this jar file, quickstart is getting started on port 8080. I don't know what is the reason behind it. I had also checked that port 4503 is free. Can someone pls help me to resolve this issue. I am working on AEM 5.6.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi !

To set up a publish instance on port 4503 of the desired host, you perform the same steps as in installing an author instance except that you create a directory named publish (instead of author) and you rename the quickstart.jar file ascq5-publish-p4503.jar. You can select any port number.

So basically you need to add a "p" aswell to your filename in the publish folder :)

Good luck

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi !

To set up a publish instance on port 4503 of the desired host, you perform the same steps as in installing an author instance except that you create a directory named publish (instead of author) and you rename the quickstart.jar file ascq5-publish-p4503.jar. You can select any port number.

So basically you need to add a "p" aswell to your filename in the publish folder :)

Good luck