We upgraded from AEM 6.0 to AEM 6.3 (Not sure if this is an issue related to AEM 6.3)
The default replication agent is not working as expected. When Test Connection is done, it throws below error in the logs:
16.02.2018 17:55:24.549 *ERROR* [10.150.44.28  GET /etc/replication/agents.author/publish.test.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.cq-audit [com.day.cq.audit.impl.DefaultAuditLog(1301)] The activate method has thrown an exception (javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException: Root node is not accessible.)
javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException: Root node is not accessible.
After this, it keeps on throwing below error -
16.02.2018 13:14:15.653 *ERROR* [FelixDispatchQueue] com.day.cq.wcm.cq-msm-core FrameworkEvent ERROR (org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: Service factory returned null. (Component: com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutExceptionHandlerImpl (1734)))
org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: Service factory returned null. (Component: com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutExceptionHandlerImpl (1734))
I have tried troubleshooting steps -
1. Did a ping from author to publish VM, Ping is fine.
2. Did telnet from author to publish VM, that is also fine.
3. Checked all access in publish server for the admin user, all access is as expected)
4. The replication queue is clear.
5. However, when I do a wget from author to this URL I get this -