Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

"Model" selector not working in content sync.

Level 1

I'm trying to use content sync mechanism to generate JSON's for my webpages in a zip file which will be ultimately used in mobile app. below is the app configuration i'm using to create the jsons zip. the issue i am facing is, if i use "Model" as selector then it is throwing errors in the json files. whereas when i do model.json (../en.model.json) in the page url it is returning complete page json.  I've also tried other selectors like Infinity and caas, but they are not giving complete JSON of content fragment rather just returns the path as value. trying to find if there's anything to configure in OSGi or write custom code to work it out.

App-Config:

path: /content/sample/en

type: pages

selector: model

deep: true

extension: json

targetRootDirectory: www

3 Replies

Level 10

Are you following any online AEM doc to perform this use case - can you point the community there to see if this is reproducible.

Level 10

If you are following this Adobe DOC and not getting the results as documented - there could be a bug. I would open a support ticket and refer to this doc and say that its not working as expected.