Query Builder doesn't give results specifically on the Chinese site

Avatar

Avatar

chinthakasuse

Avatar

chinthakasuse

chinthakasuse

15-01-2020

Hi All, I kindly need a help if someone has any idea. I have recently worked on search implementation for a multi site setup. It is working fine on all languages ( arabic, french, japanese) except specifically on chinese. I have used Query builder API along with Lucene indexing. I debugged but the query won't give any result on any query with chinese characters. I have tested on http://localhost:4502/libs/cq/search/content/querydebug.html . 

 

If you have any idea to overcome this issue please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

AEM 6.5 Search

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Avatar

Avatar

amoghd60518652

Avatar

amoghd60518652

amoghd60518652

25-01-2020

AEM by default support most of the language search with query builder API. So make sure you are reading the search team in request parameter using UTF-8 format.

Thanks,
Amogh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Avatar

Avatar

Basavaraj_K

Avatar

Basavaraj_K

Basavaraj_K

18-01-2020

Hello,

I had same issue with Chines(zh),Japines(ja),Korean(ki) languages, As you know these are differs from other languages representation.

For time being I have fixed this by targeting the languages and changing the querybuilder API parameters as below.

 

parms.put("property", "key");

parms.put("property.value","%"+value+"%");

parms.put("property.operation", "like");

 

You can try out this for time being if it fulfills your requirements.