7.Can you schedule publishing of different versions of a page?
Answer - You can write workflows to do a range of different possibilities with respect to Publishing
8. If an author forgets they have locked a page, can AEM auto notify /remind them?
Answer - OOTB - no - but a developer can write a service that can perform this task,
9. What is best practice on a large team for versioning? Should we save a version with notes for every step? Or just after a pile of changes? In large organizations how granular do you find works best on teams?
Answer - : that all depends on various factors. I recommend posting that to the AEM Forums
10. Viorela Precupas: Can we get also a notification in our mailbox that a new page is pending for approval?
11. When multiple approvers are involved, does the feedback (or approvals) are combined for review before making changes?
Answer: All depends on how the WF is built
12. How can we disable the page authoring change for the time being it's under workflow publishing?
Answer: You can build a workflow to lock a given page as required
13. Prakash Raj: so locking and unlocking workflow process has to be custom?