Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

[Q&A Thread] CREATE ONCE AND DEPLOY EVERYWHERE WITH FLUID EXPERIENCES

Administrator

Sb1.png

DAY 4 CREATE ONCE AND DEPLOY EVERYWHERE WITH FLUID EXPERIENCES

Learn how to optimally deliver experiences across a wide range of channels from one central environment

This is Q&A a thread for this session.

1. David Roble: I missed the earlier presentations? Are they recorded and how can I access them?

Answer: Yes, you can access from the Resource Page that is posted in the bottom left hand corner. The password for the recordings is AEMskill2019.

2. Would you be able to have different variations for different states? Such as logged in vs logged out?

Answer: not for logged in or logged out users.

3. Please find extra resources for concepts covered here: https://spark.adobe.com/page/CPcBCmlE8drTr/

4.  Where are building blocks 'saved' to? is it something in the DAM?

Answer: Building blocks are not saved to the DAM. They are stored along with Experience Fragments.

5. Can you provide any test account so that we can practice?

Answer: No, you need to contact Adobe Sales for information to get Experience Manager,

Kautuk Sahni
2 Replies

Level 1

Unanswered questions from 9/17 session:

1. When will msc training be conducted?

2. Are there any dispatcher changes & security rules required to get fragment working?

Employee Advisor

2. Are there any dispatcher changes & security rules required to get fragment working?

As long as access to /content/ is allowed in the dispatcher filters, there is no extra configuration required. Similar to below:

/0023 { /type "allow" /url "/content*" }