Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Programatically retrieve folder path if I know only my project name

Level 1

Hi,

In AEM 6.2 I have created multiple translation projects under a folder.

For example in CRX editor under content the structure would look like this:

/content/projects/my-folder/project-test-1,

/content/projects/my-folder/project-test-2 etc...

Is there any possibility to retrieve the content of jcr:content with com.adobe.granite.translation.api if I know only the project name ( in this case project-test-1).

I know that I could do a Sling query but this will become to expensive in terms of performance if I’ll have a lot of records in JCR.

I’m asking this because from TranslationObject I have an overriden on toString method that actually knows the absolute path for my application and I’m able to extract the jcr:content information in all the methods in which the API methods have a TranslationObject(uploadTranslationObject,getTranslationObjectState etc...)

But in the case of a method in which I have only TranslationMetadata(for example createTranslationJob method)  I do not know how and if it is possible to get the full path of my project under “content” in order to retrieve the jcr:content

Could you please advise me in this matter?

Thank you,

Stefan.

0 Replies