Expand my Community achievements bar.

Products are missing after product catalog rollout

Level 3

Hello,

I imported all product categories and all products to /etc/commerce/products/myCatalog and created a product catalog blueprint at /content/catalogs/myCatalog. After the catalog rollout to a live copy all categories were created as expected, but all products were missing. In the catalog blueprint I set the attribute "matchTags" for every category in ".../jcr:content/filter" and I also set the "cq:tags" property for every product at /etc/commerce/products/myCatalog.

In the blueprint I also added the two rollout config "/etc/msm/rolloutconfigs/catalogpagecontent" and "/etc/msm/rolloutconfigs/catalogrollouthooks". So I think, I have the same configuration like in the geometrixx example. But in my case the products are not assigned to the matching categories (machting by matchTags dn cq:tags).

Has anybody an idea what is missing or where I can find good documentation for the product rollout? I can't find any documentation, where all needed configurations are described in more than on short sentence or less.

regards

Reini

2 Replies

Administrator

Hi Reini

Please find below few links covering rollouts. These can act as starting points for you.

Link:- https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/5-6-1/ecommerce/eCommerce-native.html#Generating a Catalog

Link:- https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/administer/sites/msm/msm-sync.html#Setting the System Default Rollout Configuration

I hope this would help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 3

Hi Kautuk,

thank you, in one of the documentations I found some information about the cq:commerceProvider. And I saw that this property was missing at /etc/commerce/products/myCatalog. For testing purposes I set cq:commerceProvider=geometrixx in /etc/commerce/products/myCatalog and also in /content/catalogs/myCatalog/jcr:content. Then I started the rollout and the productpages were created as expected.

But in our case we use Hybris, so I think I have to change cq:commerceProvider to "hybris" in both paths. But after changing the cq:commerceProvider to "hybris" the rollout of productpages doesn't work anymore. Only the catalog structure was rolled out, but the matching productpages (matching by tags) were not created.

Has anybody an idea what's missing now?

regards

Reini