I'm using the granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield in cq:dialog.
see screenshot below.
has anyone solutions for that?
1) Go to /system/console/configMgr
2) Apache Sling Java Script Handler
3) For Source VM & Target VM it needs to be auto. If it's set to some other value, eg 1.5, then you'll get these odd JS undefined errors on a path picker.
You may want to manually purge the client libs cache and sightly cache as well.
- Under \crx-quickstart\launchpad\felix grep for "Outputcache" -- delete the contents of this folder. -- client library cache
- Under \crx-quickstart\launchpad\felix grep for "Classes" -- delete the contents of this folder. -- sightly cache
This is only needed in author.
This answer worked for me to.. should this be done only on the author or both auth, pub?
IF you want a reference to another site in your web page - assuming in the page's text - you can simply link to an outside URL using the RTE.
Yes In an AEM web page,
When the user clicks on <a> redirect to URL AEM or to an external website.
A PathField or PathBrowser lets you search the JCR - not write external URLS. Where do you want the URL to show up - in an AEM web page?
I want to write a url that point to an external site or to internal site (AEM).
What exactly are you looknig to do - you want to write a URL that points to an extenal site to a node property?
Which is the field that I can use to open AEM JCR and write the external link?
Could be pathbrowser?
A Pathfield resource type is to open a path in the AEM JCR - when you click on a PathField - you will see something like: