Expand my Community achievements bar.

Primary and/or reconcilation key configuration for saveProfile action (Adobe Campaign integration)

Level 2

Hi All,

I'm currently trying to sync AEM with Adobe Campaign by using the "Adobe Campaign: Save Profile" action type. I'm working with AEM 6.0 SP3 and Adobe Campaign 6.1. For the moment new profile data is being submitted through the form as I can see the new records turning up in Adobe Campaign. The problem is now that I want to use the email field on the AEM form as a primary field or reconciliation key, resulting in only 1 record per unique email address in Campaign. This is currently not working as multiple records with the same email address are turning up in Campaign. Does anybody have an idea of how the Primary key and/or reconciliation key settings should be configured on both the AEM side and Campaign sides to have this functionality working? I tried both adding the primary key component as the hidden reconciliation component to my AEM form, but no luck. The AEM documentation does not seem to cover this specific topic very well.

Kind regards,

Simon

14 Replies