Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Hi - i want to implement a member portal using AEM with SPA Editor. Members will need to be authenticated based on external identity provider like Okta.
To elaborate the case a bit,
1. user will login via a landing page. This page will be a pre-login page, where it'll just show some about the company details. This we know we can implement in AEM with an SPA editor mode as well.
2. when user clicks login, he/she will be redirected to an external IdP (Okta), to authenticate, upon successful authentication, an OAuth token will be returned.
3. user will land on a "my profile" page, where it will say "Hello, member name" which will be based on the returned token's info.
1. any special setup i need to do when setting up the IA in AEM? do i need to set the "my profile" page as an authenticated page?
2. for example the "my profile" page, will SPA Editor still work in the post login case? are we able to allow the authors edit the "my profile" page for example?
3. after they login, will it create an AEM member profile? Is that mandatory? or can we just leverage say the JWT token in the session to manage post login behaviours? like normal web apps?