Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

please help me do the POC on AEM?

Level 3

Hello,I am a new joiner here.

Our company has a banking website based on AEM and want me do POC(proof of concept) on AEM.

I only has learned AEM a few days so I am here asking for help.

Our AEM version is 6.2 and we want to offer different promotion campains for different visitors.

These are the user requirements as follow:

1. Versioning of offers on date and timestamp .

2. Archiving offers and they can be stored for a period of time.

3. Users can activation or inactivation the offers.

4. Admin can approve or not approve the changes of pages did by the users.

How can I do on AEM to achieve the POC? Someone said it could do on Adobe Target,right?

Any suggestions? Is it  hard to do on AEM?

11 Replies

Level 10

For point 4 - how are you planning on implementing this requirement?

Level 10

Hi,

Campaigns, which I believe you are referring to personalization/targeting of content. Yes! Adobe Target is the best platform as it specialized for the same and achieve lot more use cases along with you can also measure your campaigns. However, AEM also comes with the basic support of personalization to a certain extent but you will not be able to measure its performance unless you track it to Adobe Analytics.

can you confirm, 'Users' you are referring to are the authors who will be creating the offers and not the end users ?

"users" is not end user.they are able to log on aem with author mode.can you give some details for implements?

Level 3

There is some thing I need to supply about the point 4.

Maker/checker procedure:enabling the admin to configure the rights to be granted to users-read/write/approve & schedule changes/administrator.

How can AEM do this?

Level 10

For point 4 - for Approval - your best approcah is to build an AEM workflow that can approve or deny the payload - ie a page, an asset, etc.

See this article for more details - Adobe Experience Manager Help | Invoking an Adobe Experience Manager Custom 6.4 Workflow from a web ...

Level 3

how can i use adobe target to integrate with aem  on the local enterprise environment ?it is an intranet environment.

Hi,

Also a quick question - have you used AEM before or trying AEM for the first time for this PoC ?