Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Parsys Missing

Level 4

I added the line: <cq:include path="par" resourceType="foundation/components/parsys"/> to my jsp page, but the parsys is still not seen in the page. I am not sure what might be the issue.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Can you please try with  initi.jsp, make sure you added init.jsp in head section.

JSP

<cq:include path="par" resourceType="/libs/foundation/components/parsys"/>

<cq:include script="/libs/wcm/core/components/init/init.jsp"/>

Sigtly

<div data-sly-resource=”${‘content’ @ resourceType=’libs/wcm/foundation/components/parsys’}”></div>

<sly data-sly-include="/libs/wcm/core/components/init/init.jsp" data-sly-unwrap/>

Arun Patidar

Level 4

The same piece of code has been deployed to another instance (6.3), where parsys works fine. 2 newly created instances within the same packages are having parsys issues (6.3 and 6.5 instances). So is it some configuration issue or some api/file import issue?

Community Advisor

Hi,

It looks like api/file issue. Could you please check logs to get more details?

Arun Patidar

Level 4

There is no error related to it. Is it because of the upgrade that the parsys is missing, because I haven't uploaded a much needed file which is related to the upgrade for the parsys to appear?