Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Page Exporter configuration

Level 3

Wanted to ask if we setup page exporter configuration at site root level page

1. does it automatically set the export configuration of all child pages ?

2. if we setup custom export configuration at parent level and when we hit xxx/child_page.export.zip url , which configuration is used to export the page, is the default one or the one which we configured at child page parent level.

right now what i see is when i set export configuration at master site root level page (and then even If i do full site roll out), it does not get passed to any child page of master site or any live copy pages of master site.

There is no information about this here The Page Exporter and many links mentioned are throwing 404 error.

if we want to use our custom page exporter configuration and it need to be setup manually at each and every page, sub page , that would be horrible experience.

4 Replies

Level 10

I am trying to get this doc fixed so the answer is clear. 

Level 3

Ok but i believe those broken links does not cover issue I am facing or reported here.

Level 10

I would think there would be a setting to export child pages. I asked the team to look here and doc team to fix 404.