Expand my Community achievements bar.

Pablo Calvo Completes AEM Sites Business Practitioner Certification | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Pablo Calvo Completes AEM Sites Business Practitioner Certification by Peter Nash

Abstract

There’s always lots of good stuff happening at Hoodoo Digital. We are pleased to announce that Pablo Calvo has completed the Adobe Certified Expert exam for the Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner. This exam certifies that he “has proven knowledge and experience to help clients optimize the value of their Adobe solution.” Adobe provides an exam guide that outlines the things that an Architect should be proficient with in order to pass the exam.
The minimally-qualified AEM Business Practitioner should be able to perform the following tasks without any assistance:
1. Understand the capabilities provided by out-of-the-box components available in AEM (what can and cannot be done), and when customer development is needed
2. Use the AEM Content Management Systems (CMS)
3. Use AEM to manage Digital Assets
4. Use Experience Fragments
5. Understand and participate in workflows
6. Analyze business needs to identify a solution
7. Create business requirements documents that developers can use in the creation of an AEM website
8. Describe all the mobile capabilities of AEM (e.g., content services and responsive web design)

We asked Pablo why he wanted to pass this certification and his response was: “AEM has more features than most CMS/Experience platforms. Getting certified as a business practitioner was one of several steps towards understanding the full capabilities of the system. As a QA Engineer, I am continuously trying to adapt the testing processes and automated tools to each system based on its features so that we can use it to its fullest potential from a QA perspective. In short, I want to understand what I am testing and developing so that I can understand how I should be testing it.”

Read Full Blog

Pablo Calvo Completes AEM Sites Business Practitioner Certification

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies